Wednesday, July 8, 2009

my first concert

little rainy day

today
of course very chamm...
Why?

answer is simple:
i gonna to go up stage and sing tommorow
of course not solo(i wish to do that but...hehe)
whole class sing along

yen ping,
the CEO of AEC
is the conductor of the "concert"
the theme of our song is...
the famous one...
the well known punya...
"heal the world"
Ta ... Da ...

Dun ask me how to sing
i juz know the chorus:
Heal the world...
make it a better place...
for you and for me
and the entire human races
na...na...na...na...
(dunno ady)
haha

someone will do the moon walk tommorow
he is my friend
great dancer man...

FOR ALL MY FRIENDS:
dun ever LAUGH at us!
u know...
we only practice for 1 day...
thats mean today
HO...HO...
great leh...
people punya concert need 1 year for practice
we only need 1 day...
wish me good luck tommorow la...OK?

and one more thing...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH LUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment