Thursday, July 16, 2009

爱你爱到心甜,操步操到心碎

smoky day


yo!
1st day to really giv command
but...
i dunno shout man!
when shout...
sure my throat kena kao kao
damn sakit i felt
then yin yin and keristine ajar me
suddenly...
Ha Ha...
i become student already

i really try
but my throat really...
“伤了就难以愈合了”
(seem like heart broken dialog...)

then...
i ajar those who pro...
yao ajar those adik-adik punya
of course
1st timer
i always giv command at wrong leg
then funny wor...
i can see whole squad nyaris jatuh kerana salah kaki

BUT...
many ppl did not come...
some not get inform...
then i say sry for them
some get informed...
somemore tengok kami dan lari
walao...i heart broken dy

when kawat...
i finally know
kawat must discipline...
but not over of course...
but if some of them really tak dengar...
somemore cakap sini cakap sana...
shud i 发火?
but my friends are in front of me!
how can i marah them??
so...COOL DOWN la me...

but thx too!
make the training dikira 成功today

stil feel the pain until now...
i dunno whether from my throat...
or my memory on just now kawat...

No comments:

Post a Comment